torstai 1. syyskuuta 2011

In english?

Hi, wau this whole system is new now (I mean blogger). I noticed that I have readers from out of Finland too and I were thinking that maybe it would be fun to write in english that everybody can understand. All tought my english is so bad, that I think you will understand better wiht google translater :D I try my best :)

we♥it


I should learn english more, if I someday want to live and study in New York city. That is my biggest dream at the moment. And modelling of course. About that, I hope you all will come tomorrow see me in the catwalk ;) The place is Apollo live club Turku.

we♥it


I were thinking, I could sometimes write only english, sometimes only finnish and sometimes with both languages. Is this okey? I think all my finnish readers will understand me, because I use only easy english :)  Was this okey? Did you understand?



One thing more, I was trying to put video here, but I wasn't able to do that.... I can't understand why :( I think maybe my blog hates me sometimes...

2 kommenttia:

  1. I were thinking -> I was thinking
    Okey -> Okay
    All tought -> Although
    One thing more -> One more thing
    from out of Finland -> that doesn't actually mean anything..

    and many many more mistakes.. maybe you should stick with finnish for now at least :S you seem a lot smarter when you write a language you actually know..

    VastaaPoista
  2. Okay, thanks for being honest :) Maybe I will do that. More finnish but I don't want to lose english totally :)

    VastaaPoista

Hei oothan ihana ja laitat mulle vaan sellaista kommenttia, jollaista itsekin haluaisit lukea!:)